Indiegogo Survey FAQ - PledgeBox
1. How to import Indiegogo orders for surveys?There is a 10-day refund window for Indiegogo’s refund policy, please "Locked" Indiegogo orders before sending the survey in PledgeBox.
- Follow the guidelines for locking orders on Indiegogo: https://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/202916358-How-to-Keep-Track-of- Perk-Fulfillment#Contribution-Management
- After locking orders in Indiegogo, the orders list will be automatically updated within 24 hours.
2. How to update new Indiegogo orders after sending surveys?
After sending out the survey, PledgeBox will update the new orders constantly for SIX MONTHS and send a reminder email to new backers automatically starting at 7am PDT every Monday.
3. After six months, how do backers complete the survey?
Backers can complete the surveys by logging into PledgeBox.
- Click - https://survey.pledgebox.com/user/register
- Signup and login with the email address of backer’s Indiegogo account;
- All the campaigns backers have pledged will be shown;
- Click on the ‘View’ button to edit survey information;
- Complete the survey and backers can see all the details.
4. “You have 0 orders ready for survey” after locked orders on Indiegogo?
Please wait for one hour after locked the order on Indiegogo, the orders list will be updated one hour later.
5. “No image available” after connecting Indiegogo campaigns?
The campaign does not set any video cover/main image, please update the new image on Indiegogo, the system will update automatically after one hour.
6. How to copy Kickstarter campaign’s products to an Indiegogo campaign?
- Please go to Set Up Products > Products;
- Click the “Copy Products” button;
- Select the campaign and product which one you want to copy.
7. The value of PledgeBox for Indiegogo campaign
1）Tracking info sending for free: Uploading the tracking code, PledgeBox will send shipping emails to notify backers that their order has been shipped, and track the shipment continuously.2）Verify Shipping Destination: Confirm the delivery address for the second time.3）Shipping difference/Tax collection: you can send a survey via PledgeBox to collect extra Shipping fees/Tax if needed.4）Upsell More: Upsell add-ons to your backers for extra fundings.
What can ‘PledgeBox Survey’ do for Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaigns?
What can PledgeBox Surveys do for Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaigns? PledgeBox survey helps creators collect backers’ shipping addresses more efficiently, upsell add-on products for more revenue. In details: 1）Allow backers to choose product variants ...
Send Backer Survey Through PledgeBox
1. Create Your PledgeBox Account Sign up for a creator account. 2. Connect with Kickstarter/Indiegogo Campaign Option 1: By inviting PledgeBox as collaborator Choose Invite PledgeBox as Collaborator —> Go to Kickstarter to send out invitation —> Go ...
Download digital products - Backers FAQ
For backers who have finished the survey and purchased Digital Products, you will receive two emails when you complete the survey. Survey Confirmation Download the Digital Products Please enter the verification code and unlock the download page Click ...
What is PledgeBox?
What is PledgeBox? Are you tired of spending countless hours managing your backers' orders, payments, and shipping information after your crowdfunding campaign ends? Do you want to boost sales and keep your backers happy with a smooth and hassle-free ...
How to connect my Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign to PledgeBox?
How to connect Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign to PledgeBox. Once you connect the Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign to your PledgeBox account, all rewards and orders will sync into your account. There are 2 ways to connect a campaign: By KS/IGG ...